WAYS TO GROW
We trust that you will grow knowledgeable about the Word of God and his many promises for you. Our goal is to see you grow as leaders over the gifts and callings He has called you to serve the world with. Everyone is unique and has something special to uniquely contribute. Our goal is to support your grow towards discovering, unlocking and honing full potential in Christ in every area of your life.
SATURDAY NIGHT BIBLE STUDY
Join us every Saturday night for an intimate look together into the Bible, taught by Pastor Daniel Ogan, Pastor Kwesi Dampson, Pastor Audrey Cunningham, Min. Mary Ogan and more! This powerful time of exploring the Bible will strengthen your faith and walk with Jesus.
The Word Empowerment Learning & Development Ministry exists to encourage, equip and empower members as well as our local community to develop solid entrepreneurial skills to start or support a business build around Biblical principles to experience true success and financial freedom.
At Word Empowerment Internship is a dynamic ministry experience where you will be equipped with practical ministry skills and be empowered to succeed in your future ministry, business, social skills whether you pursue a career in or outside of vocational ministries.
The Men’s Ministry helps men grow in their relationship with God, knowledge of their ‘true’ identity and role as a leaders. Families and the community and world are safer and healthier when men live and walk according to the dictates and standards of the King of Kings.
Women need each other for support, encouragement and motivation! We are stronger and better when networking together. Word Empowerment Women’s Ministry is designed to be a place to connect and share, to be refreshed, relaxed, rejuvenated, inspired and equipped. No age limits here, let’s get together, love, laugh, cry and learn!
Word Empowerment Singles is a ministry for singles to connect, grow, and serve together. Come meet some new friends and be encouraged to hang out in a safe upstanding environment, have fun and set the stage for future success with purpose on purpose.
Criteria to Teach at Word Empowerment
- Must be saved and a member in good standing with Word Empowerment Ministries which means:
- Regularly attends worship and prayer services
- Committed to/involved in at least one ministry of the church
- Active in a teaching ministry
- Financially supports the church through tithes and offerings
- Must submit a Teacher Application along with a ministry reference letter.
- Must sign the WEM Doctrinal statement.
- Must complete the following Institute classes (prior experience/training or test out may be substituted with approval of Pastor Ogan and/or the Learning & Development Ministries department head Min. Mary Ogan.
- Must complete Training and Leadership Level 200 Training (as scheduled).
- Must have a satisfactory evaluation by a WE ministry leader.
- Exceptions to the above criteria are at the discretion of Pastor Ogan and/or the Learning & Development Ministries department head Min. Mary Ogan.